jueves, 24 de agosto de 2017

Dia Horizon ディアホライゾン New GAme of SQUARE ENIX for Android/IOS

Download: Android- IOS - APK

 Video Gameplay/walkthrough in Youtube.
 

Story
A young girl born with "the farthest secret" -
I wonder who you are,Without knowing what I am living for,
She can not dream,I was not allowed to live freely.
So, I thought.
Only God's "inconvenient scenario"If it were not given,
I want to give her half of my destiny -Even if you decide to share "death".

System-------------------------------------------------------◆ Dungeon SearchDungeon search in swipe operation.Let's punish the boss lurking in the back!
◆ Simple battle systemThe basics are automatic and the battle progresses.Skill is activated by swipe operation!Choose the trigger range and clear the enemy!
◆ Party formationWe organized four parties from the character we acquired.Let's strengthen the comprehensive power of the party by making use of each character's strengthening and item equipment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario